Inspiration for 2014

Friday, January 3, 2014
We are staying in a little cottage steeped in family history.
What better place than here to be inspired for the year ahead.
I wandered through the garden in the heat of a lazy afternoon and took some photos.

Adding some words to the pictures to give me inspiration for the year ahead.
This is how I want to live. This is what I aspire to.

This is the core of my existence.


There is inspiration everywhere. Find something every day to inspire me.


It's time to make them a reality.


Some days are bad. That is the reality of life. But there is always something to be glad about, no matter how dark. I believe this is the secret to a youthful face and a long life.


This is something I am learning to do without fear of rejection.


Compassion without judgement


It's a new generation. It's a new belief.


Try I will, this year. A steep hill to climb.



Showing friendliness is not hard for me to do, but it seems it is hard for many people. 
I want to be the small change in this.



This is true for me.



It is hard for me to remember this, but it is so important.



He always has.




…. for 365 days of 2014.

1 comment :

vegemitevix said...

Loved having the day with you and your lovely family, it was such a relief to be out in the peace even for just a few hours. You can forget all your work and materialistic problems out there. Hope you don't mind that I blogged it here - http://www.vegemitevix.com/2014/01/07/sun-sand-cicadas/ Vix xx

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design