A Gift for A Baby Boy

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Some friends of ours recently had their third child. A gorgeous wee boy with two gorgeous wee big brothers. I don't know about you, but I find gifts for baby boys harder than baby girls, but I really wanted to get something special for these friends, and I found this pattern on www.modabakeshop.com and it looked simple enough to run up in a weekend.

It actually took longer than that for me to make up but that's only because I get a bit distracted with four lively children running rings around me, but I was pretty happy with the end result and more importantly our friends loved it. You can get the tutorial here.




I must say, it's good to be back in the online world and blogging again... with pictures.

3 comments :

betty-NZ said...

What beautiful work!

Heather L. said...

that is a beautiful gift!!! Have you seen Jane Brocket's quilting book? Can't remember if you mentioned it or not. Made me want to make so many quilts!!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Very cute, Rachel..I love that you added his name :-)

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design