A Red Letter Day

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I do love mail days after public holidays. Especially when I'm expecting several things. And especially when four of them arrive all at once! From all over the world.


One from the UK, one from the USA, one from Australia and one from the North Island of New Zealand.
A birthday present for me for next week, my last block of the month for my  Down in the Garden Quilt, 2 yards of beautiful fabric from Sew, Mama, Sew, and a Fireman Sam 2011 Annual for Teddy's birthday which cost 7 Pounds (that's less than $15 NZ) from my favourite place, The Book Depository.



I'm just thrilled with this fabric from the Sew,Mama,Sew sale. I was intending to use it as an outdoor tablecloth, but somewhere while converting metres to yards and inches to centimetres, my math went haywire and I don't have enough to cover the table (I knew I should have had my mathematic husband to do it for me). But it doesn't matter, because I'm sure I"ll find a use for it. The hardest part will be cutting into it - it's almost too pretty to cut!

2 comments :

Clara said...

I LOVE red-letter days, same as you - especially when the mail comes from around the world!! :) SO much fun! Your mail looks so exciting!! :)

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous fabric! Always wondered where you girls get your pretty fabrics - and now I know - overseas!! :-)

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design