I'm in Merchant Mode

Monday, March 14, 2011
This weekend, and this morning I've been selling up a storm! Well, not exactly selling yet, but the dream is there. :o) I've been tidying up and sorting out in the school room and throwing out old, broken toys and getting rid of my homeschooling curriculum - I feel a bit nostalgic about it, but it has to go - I can't keep it forever.

I'm also finally managing to get my felt (NZ version of etsy) shop (rosycheeks) sorted out. You can view it here now that I've tidied it up a bit. I purposely didn't show it to you before because it was a mess too and needed some attention.


On Saturday I made these little shoes for my shop. Trouble is, I love them so much I don't know if I can part with them, even though my baby girl is too big for them now.


I kind of want to change the name of my shop, Rosycheeks to something else, but like etsy, once you've named it you can't change it. I named it that in a rash moment to reflect a love of things for children and my own rosy cheeks which are my unchangeable feature about my face. (Thanks Grandma)!

Here is my pile of homeschooling curriculum that I've been swamping the used homeschool curriculum email list with this morning. I've kept hold of some of my favourites like the Little House on the Prairie study book, the Mavis Beacon Typing cd and the Jolly Phonics manuals and Learn to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. I love those so much I'm sure I'll use them again for Alice.
Now, the wait begins.

1 comment :

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Let me know how you get on with your felt shop. I make olive oil soap in my spare (LOL) time and could look into setting up an account to sell through.

I need to go through my homeschooling stuff some time..maybe when we next have symposium (in October)..that should give me planty of time to procrastinate..haha1

Have a good day!
Julia

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design