Pink Perfection

Thursday, December 16, 2010
I think a rose is probably one of the few things that gets as close to perfection that is possible in this world.
I picked these this afternoon for our niece who is coming to stay tonight. They look beautiful in a crystal vase on the dresser in our guest room.



This is the hybrid tea, Aotearoa New Zealand, and it's my favourite. It is blooming abundantly outside our family room window, and I just love it. I actually really love white roses - iceberg in particular - but I think this pink one almost steals its thunder, and I love its 'local' name.

2 comments :

MissMollyCoddle said...

Beautiful! i agree about roses being perfection. Love the vase too, I collected similar ones for my wedding :)

betty-NZ said...

Beautiful roses! I'm glad it has a local name because this is such a botanically lovely place.

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design