Things To Like About Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010
Because I dislike Mondays so much, I'm turning the tables on it.
I will like Mondays!
Say it to myself again.
I will like Mondays!

Here are some of the reasons why . . .

* It's mail day again. The hope of finding something exciting in the letterbox this morning.

* It's a no-makeup day today. As long as the kids don't mind looking at my flawed face, I expect no visitors and I don't have to go anywhere, so I'm giving my skin a breather.

* I don't have to go anywhere today. (I'm a home-body).

* I have a new book to download at audible.com. The joy of choice.

* The house is tidy (at least it is while I write this at breakfast time. Who knows how long it will stay that way).

* I found the remaining episodes of Sea Patrol on Youtube, which means I have something to watch while I do the ironing.

* After today, it's only four days until the weekend!

3 comments :

Emma said...

Enjoy your Monday!

I like Mondays because they always feel like a fresh start x

Cat said...

I'm like Emma - a Monday is the day for fresh starts. But I'm all for staying home with no make-up :-)

Clara said...

I enjoy Mondays too - it's always exciting to see what a new week will hold. And yes - I agree, it's a fresh start, and that is always a good thing! I'm a home-body too, I love staying home! :)

Hover to Pin
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design