There is something to love about all the seasons. I don't know if I can pick a favourite, because as one is waning, I am anticipating the next.
What I love about winter;
1. Open fires - real fires on a cold night. I love the sound, the smokey smell, the warmth and the utter cosyness of a real fire.
2. My red Kathmandu slippers.
3. Children who go to sleep early.
4. Long quiet evenings.
5. Sparkly, icy,frosty mornings outside. Warm house inside.
6. Rain. Hail. Snow! Stormy weather in general gives me a thrill. I love it!
7. Frozen puddles
8. Hot, comforting puddings
9. Hot chocolate
11. Crisp, sunny days.
13. My washing gets done quicker, because I can't hang it out, and I have to use the dryer.
14. Hotwater bottle
15. Getting to wear my good boots and dress coats and pretty scarves.
16. Planning for and imagining the garden in Spring.